Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Flat Iron Deal

Are you looking for a great flat iron? I am.
 I just purchased the Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Flat Iron  1.25" for $95 at JCPenny online, I'm waiting for it to arrive. There was a wonderful coupon  for $20 off but by the time I got around to posting this it was GONE!! I am soooo sorry. But, it is selling for $119 with free shipping which is still a great deal on an iron that can run easily $150. 

Even BETTER: Target has the 1 inch Babyliss  for:::: $93.99
free shipping on all orders $50 and over. 

So if you hurry you can get one for cheaper than I did and then I won't feel so guilty about making you miss the JCPenny Deal!

I promise I will never wait again to tell you about great deals, but, today, good things come to those who wait;)

Tell me if you have a Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Flat Iron and how you like it. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment